BSA CARE ensures
- Service users are assisted to make informed choices.
- Systems for ordering goods are in places that are easy to use.
- The service promotes choices of branded and fresh goods, and can provide for people with special dietary needs or cultural requirements.
- The total cost of orders is advices to Service Users before the order is confirmed.
- Delivery is within a specified period of the time agreed with the service user.
- Goods delivered are fresh and in good condition; frozen goods are frozen, and chilled goods cold, throughout the purchase and delivery period.
- Frozen the chilled goods are unpacked and stored to the service user’s are satisfaction if required.